“Welcome to the Affirmations page. You’ll speed up the recovery of your lost self-esteem and help prevent relapse if you take definitive steps that are proven to work. Among these steps are:
- Setting and achieving worthy goals.
- Living your life congruently with your values.
- Feeling gratitude on a daily basis.
- Spending time with those you love.
- Being present and focusing on the person/task at hand.
- Serving others.
In addition, reciting positive affirmations on a daily basis has a transformative effect upon your self-esteem and your healing. We encourage you to affirm every day. Please pick the top 5-6 affirmations that strike a chord with you and begin reciting them every day. Please add your own affirmations to the following list by commenting so you can help others heal as well.”
- I am a child of God
- I like myself
- I have all the good qualities and resources within me to fulfill my hearts desires
- I am free to choose at all times
- I feel calm and peaceful
- The worth of my soul is infinite
- I am high energy
- I am a loving person
- I welcome the feeling of discomfort that accompanies positive change
- I am worthy of being loved
- I feel terrific
- I treasure the relationships I have with my (future) wife and (future) children
- I treasure the relationship with my parents
- I forgive myself
- I am a builder of people
- I have an excellent career
- I am the best at what I do
- I am prosperous
- I receive blessings abundantly and with gratitude
- I openly listen to others
- I love my family deeply and reflect it in my actions